About

“At a young age – I knew what I wanted to do for a living, build.  At age 7, I received a hammer and saw from my parents for Christmas.  First thing that I did was saw the legs off of the couch.  At age 17 I started working for a company doing residential and light commercial construction.  At age 21, I was building new homes for my father-in-law.  Around 1980, residential construction was slow because of high interest rates, but somehow I kept busy and decided to start my own company.  And that is where I have been to date, owner of M. Laurinaitis Construction.

I am primarily a residential remodeling contractor specializing in room additions, kitchens, baths, and garages.  I am unique in the sense of work.  I do 80% of my work and that way no problems arise.  The contractors that I sub (take the other 20% of my work) out are competent professionals and personal friends, not just someone that you will find in the yellow pages.

I am a licensed electrician, and a state licensed roofer, bounded and insured.

With  over 30 years experience, I am someone you can trust.  I am looking forward to hearing from you and working on your project. Thank you for your time.”

Preferred Contractor For:

  • Lead Safety for Renovation, Repair, and Painting
  • Licesensed Electrician
  • Timbertech Decking
  • Trex Decking
  • Velux Skylights

Areas of Work

  • 3 Season Rooms
  • Bathrooms
  • Complete Residential Remodeling
  • Concrete
  • Decks
  • Demolition
  • Electrical
  • Excavating
  • Fireplaces
  • Flooring
  • Garages
  • Kitchens
  • Room Additions
  • Skylights